Enable your non-Bluetooth Talking Mp3 Players, Book players, TVs, Home Stereos, Audio devices, DVD/BluRay players, Home Computers and more to transmit wirelessly to Bluetooth Headsets, Speakers and other Bluetooth receiving devices! Use this Mini-Jack RTX in receiving mode, Miccus RX, AX4, or one of the other receivers on our site such as the new Home RTX mini and others to connect to non-Bluetooth Speakers, headsets etc...
The Miccus Mini-jack RTX is a Bluetooth transmitter or receiver featuring the aptX LOW LATENCY codec. Use to add Bluetooth wireless technology to your existing television,stereo equipment Talking Mp3 Players, Book players, Audio devices, DVD/BluRay players, Home Computers and more . The Mini-jack RTX supports (Dual-Link) pairing; meaning it can be paired with two Bluetooth devices at a time. Leave it powered on for automatic re-connection when one or two of the last paired devices is within range.
NOTE: When dual-link pairing is enabled it is NOT Low Latency.
Use as a Bluetooth transmitter (TX mode) - plug into your Talking Mp3 Players, Book players, DVD/BluRay players, Home Computers, Television or home audio equipment and stream wireless audio to any Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Use with other Low Latency enabled devices like the Miccus SR-71 Stealth Headphones for a superb end-to-end LOW LATENCY audio experience.
Use as a Bluetooth receiver (RX mode) - plug into your existing audio equipment, speakers, headset or vehicle system and stream iTunes, Pandora, Spotify and YouTube from your Smartphone or iPad. Compatible with all Bluetooth transmitters however for best results use a Low Latency enabled transmitter such as the Miccus Home RTX Mini or another Miccus Mini-jack RTX.
The Miccus Mini-jack RTX supports Automatic power on and off from USB making it an excellent choice for TV, car or home audio systems, making it truly a set and forget solution. Use any USB power source such as TV, PC, AC wall adapter, or USB car adapter. Get up to 10 hours of playback using internal battery or continuous via USB power.
What’s in the Box? Miccus Mini-jack RTX, 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable, 3.5mm to RCA audio cable, Mini USB charging cable, User Guide, 1-Year MFG Warranty. Another wireless solution from Miccus to Simplify Your Mobile Lifestyle.
Note: The Miccus® Mini-jack RTX will only use the aptX LOW LATENCY codec with other receivers or transmitters that support the aptX LOW LATENCY protocol. Otherwise the Miccus® Mini-jack RTX will default to the standard aptX or SBC codec. If video or television audio is your primary use for the Miccus® Mini-jack RTX, it is recommended that you purchase the Miccus® SR-71 Stealth headphones or a speaker system that also supports the aptX LOW LATENCY codec.
The Miccus® Mini-jack RTX operates as either a transmitter or receiver; it does not simultaneously transmit and receive.
• FLEXIBLE - 2 in 1 means you can use the Mini-jack RTX as either a Hi-Fidelity Bluetooth transmitter or receiver.
• PERFECT FOR TV - Pair the Mini-jack RTX with LOW LATENCY enabled headphones such as the Miccus SR-71 Stealth and you get crystal clear sound without any lip-sync or sound delay.
• AUTO ON/OFF FROM USB - Apply USB power and automatically re-connect to the last paired device, Powers off with TV or Vehicle system.
• SMALL & DISCREET - Adhere to the back of your television or Home AV system with the included sticky mount.
• SUPPORT - Access to reliable US-based phone support M-F, 11am-4pm EST. Email support available 24hrs.
• Bluetooth 3.0 (compatible with all available Bluetooth versions)
• Bluetooth profile: A2DP; Audio Codecs: APT-X LL, APT-X, SBC
• Operating Range: up to 33ft (10m), Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
• Analog - 3.5mm stereo input or output
• One Year Limited Warranty
Instructions from a blind perspective emailed upon purchase.